Rules of the game: Ask me for information.
No ballot is too big or too small!
Questions I will answer include things like “What is the background of Question 2 on the Massachusetts ballot?” “What are the differences between candidate x and candidate y on topic z?” “What do I need to know before voting in district a?”
Examples of questions I will not answer include things like “Why should I vote for so-and-so?” “How could voting for x be bad?”
This is because I want you to make your own informed decision, rather than affirming an already formed opinion. Please. And please vote!
However, I can only be ~so~ unbiased, and this is my blog, so… I’ll also be posting research, responses to articles, and occasional angry rants during the “off” season between elections.
2016 Election posts:
- Mass Ballot Question 1– Expanded Gaming
- Mass Ballot Question 2– Lifting Charter School Cap
- Mass Ballot Question 3– Preventing Cruelty to Farm Animals
- Mass Ballot Question 4– Marijuana Legalization
- On Plans for Entrepreneurs: Comparing the Clinton and Trump Plans
- Advice for/against voting third party
Survey of Trump supporters and analysis:
- Understanding support for President-elect Trump
Angry letters to members of the Trump administration and members of Congress:
- Coming soon!